The User Behaviour group is open to anyone interested in this subject (please register if you haven't already done so). We will be providing relevant background information, contacts and events.
Who we are
We are a part of the MBEKTN network and our mission is to increase the exploitation of innovation in the built environment for demonstrated business benefit.
What we do
- Transfer knowledge and broker new collaborations with public and private sector stakeholders for product and process development.
- Stimulate technology-enabled innovation in areas which offer the greatest scope for boosting UK growth and productivity.
- Increase the connectivity of individuals, organisations and active programmes involved in developing and exploiting new innovations in the built environment.
- Provide clarity regarding the issues affecting innovative energy technology exploitation at various stages along the innovation pipeline.
- Facilitate effective engagement of members, leading to an increase in new collaborations and partnerships to develop or exploit innovation.
- Provide a forum for a coherent industry voice to inform Government policy making and the private investment community.
- Provide advice on the various support mechanisms (public and private) available to the research base and industry.
Benefits of Membership
- Invitations to a range of workshops and events
- Participation in discussion forums to influence agenda and future activities
- Access to key research capabilities in the UK
- Access to new technologies and potential business partners
- Monthly newsletter with the latest industry news
- Opportunities to get involved in special interest groups
- Interactive web portal that provides the ability to network with other members and gives access to relevant knowledge.