Nineteenth Unlocking Innovation Workshop
Register for TOC’16 Consortium Building event - 15th June 2016, London
The next UIS event on the 15th June 2016 is focusing purely on the recently launched Train Operator Competition 2016 (For more information on the competition click the link - http://bit.ly/1Tzfapi ). The ￡4m competition aims to improve customer experience and solutions could focus on customer door-to-door journey, safety and security, customer access and mobility at stations, disruption management, punctuality and reliability or anything that has a positive impact on the customer's experience, either directly or indirectly.
Proposals will need to be submitted by consortia that consist of at least one train operator and at least one supplier. To facilitate the building of such consortia the event, in London, will facilitate networking, the sharing of needs and capabilities enabling you to form, develop or support appropriate consortia seeking to enter the competition.
You should attend if you are:
- An organisation that can support the development of innovative solutions to improve customer experience.
- Able to contribute to consortia to deliver solutions
- A Train Operating Company seeking organisations and consortia to address your customer experience business challenges
- Seeking to understand more about the competition and its scope.
To register for the event please follow this link http://bit.ly/1WMaD97.
Please note that places are strictly limited and therefore please only register if you have a specific interest in the TOC16 competition.
Date and time
- Start Date :
- End Date:
- Duration :
- All Day
- Type :
- Organiser :
- Railway Industry Association