Meet the funders - R&D Funding seminar - Exeter
Research & Development Funding Seminar
FREE seminar for South West businesses
Exeter: Thursday 7 February 2013, 09.45 - 15:20
University of Exeter Innovation Centre. FREE
* Put your funding questions to the UK's innovation agency
* Identify new sources of innovation and R&D support
* Attend workshops on Smart Grants and Innovation Vouchers
* Get detailed advice on applying for Eurostars funding
* Understand R&D Tax Relief and the Patent Box scheme
Delegates of this event will meet representatives from the Technology Strategy Board who will explain how to access grants and support for the development of new or improved ideas, technologies, products and services.
Covering funding sources for small and medium-sized business, including the Innovation Voucher, Smart and Eurostars programmes, the afternoon workshops will provide practical advice on submitting applications.
It will also focus on the HMRC's new Patent Box scheme and changes to R&D Tax Relief, outlining the potential impact on your April 2013 tax return. In addition, attendees can network with regional universities and business support agencies.
For more information visit the Enterprise Europe website
Date and time
- Start Date :
- End Date:
- Duration :
- 09:45 15:20 (Time Zone Sensitive)
- Type :
- Venue :
- University of Exeter
- Address :