« go back
Innovate 2015 is a two-day global spotlight on innovation. You will be able to meet inventive and creative companies, explore innovative ideas, discover new export opportunities and hear from original thinkers. Innovate 2015 provides you with second-to-none networking opportunities, a whole host of fresh thinking and expert advice to help accelerate your company's global growth.
It's the one event that brings together the research base, business, UK and international investors, international buyers from overseas markets and government organisations, to help fund and support your innovative ideas and make a real difference to your company.
Here is a flavour of what to expect at Innovate 2015:
- A multi-sector technology showcase with global reach
- Networking opportunities including 1:1 meetings with international investors, buyers and experts
- A support zone for businesses seeking support in R&D, export and finance
- Opening remarks from Ruth McKernan, CEO of Innovate UK and Dominic Jermey, CEO of UKTI
Day 1 will focus on the wide range of funding and support opportunities available and help in making valuable connections for UK businesses to grow on a global scale.
Day 2 will focus on the innovation capabilities of the UK, the vast array of regional funding opportunities and support on offer and help with making the right connections for UK businesses to succeed and grow.
An exciting, content rich programme is currently in development, designed to showcase the very
best of UK innovation, including:
- Keynotes and seminars delivered by inspirational speakers ranging from VIPs and ministers to
- business thought leaders with topics such as:
- Innovation driving the UK economy
- Accessing the novel and traditional routes of funding in the UK and beyond
- How strategic global alliances can strengthen your business
- Predictions for 2030
- Catapulting business growth
- From the lab to the shop floor
- Strategies on how to move from a small to medium enterprise
- Export fundamentals
- Investor perspectives
- International opportunities for exporters
- Making connections
- Gaining a competitive advantage through R&D
- A spotlight on the regional innovation hotspots
This year’s advisory board members include experts from Innovate UK, UKTI, Catapult Centres, Enterprise Europe Network (EEN), Knowledge Transfer Network (KTN) & Research Councils UK.
If you would like to speak to the organisers please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date and time
- Start Date :
- End Date:
- Duration :
- All Day
- Type :
- Venue :
- Old Billingsgate
- Address :
1 Old Billingsgate Walk