Consumer Healthcare and Pharmacy: Products and Services of the Future
June 14 2012, Manchester Conference Centre
The Technical Textiles sector of the Materials KTN hosted a one day seminar on the future requirements of the consumer healthcare market and their technology solutions, bringing together big business, university professionals, SMEs and the supply chain to share the latest developments and advances in this significant area of healthcare.
Download the presentations
Please note you must be a member of the Materials KTN (which is free to join) to download these presentations.
- Working with Boots Pharmaceuticals - New Technologies and Services For Pharmacy (3.3mb), Robert Gilbert. Director, Boots Pharmaceuticals.
- New Materials, Processes and Innovation in Consumer Healthcare and Pharmacy, Peter Stephenson, Materials KTN Board.
- Healthcare - a View from Westminster (106kb), Lord Haskel, Deputy Speaker House of Lords and Honorary President of the Materials KTN.
- Prevalence of Disease and Future Trends in an Ageing Society, Simon Brodie, Futures-Perfect.
- Management of Wounds - from Minor Wounds to Chronic Conditions, Steve Percival. Global Director of Healthcare, Scapa Ltd.
- Innovation in Consumer Healthcare - What lies beyond the Rx to OTC Switch?, Nicholas Hall, Chairman and MD, Nicolas Hall and Company.
- Stress and Sleep Problems - Relationship with Health Outcomes, Professor Angela Clow, University of Westminster.
- Technology in Elite Sports - a Source of Innovation in Consumer Health? Naomi Stenhouse, Research and Innovation coordinator at UK Sport.
More downloads to follow shortly.