Cold Spring Harbor Asia Conference on Synthetic Biology
The Cold Spring Harbor Asia conference on Synthetic Biology will be held on 28 November to 2 December 2016 in Suzhou, China, located approximately 60 miles west of Shanghai.
The conference will include eight oral sessions and one poster session covering the latest findings across many topics in synthetic biology.
Many talks will be selected from the openly submitted abstracts on the basis of scientific merit and relevance. Social events throughout the conference provide ample opportunity for informal interactions.
- Prokaryotic Genome Engineering
- Genome Engineering of Eukaryotic Systems
- Designing Cellular Circuits
- Metabolic Engineering for Chemicals, Fuels and Materials
- Emerging tools of Synthetic Biology
Find out more at https://www.csh-asia.org/2016meetings/synthesi.html