The working group focuses on all wireless technologies & spectrum and throughout 2014 will host further activities and create positioning papers, presentations and documents to articulate an industry view of future technologies and the best use of spectrum. The priorities of the working group will focus on in 2014 are as follows:
Road mapping economic challenges, technology capability, innovation opportunities, co-existence, interference and timescales.
- 5G including mmWave technologies
- Wireless TIC, Spectrum innovation, deployment, interference and co-existence challenges. Including 800MHz, 700MHz, 600MHz, SRD, PMSE, Consumer and White Space.
- RF Front End Technology challenge. Including new materials/technologies, disruptive approaches, performance measurement / enforcement.
- Support and partner with UK SPECTRUM POLICY FORUM
- WRC 15 / WRC 18 International engagement
- Future of television – Broadcast topologies, MFN, SFN, Fibre, LTE, eMBMS
- Spectrum sharing, management and trading. Technology and deployment challenges, secondary use / dual use of spectrum inc white Space, cognitive radio, spectrum management and trading. Address the feasibility of the third spectrum usage mode for ISM bands ‘Managed / Planned License-Exempt'.
- Small cell technologies – offload - Licensed exempt and licensed Spectrum and 2.3GHz / 3.4GHz
- PMSE – what happens next, wireless cameras
This group is being managed by Stuart Revell, as domain expert.
Mobile World Congress, Barcelona, Spain, 24th to 27th February 2014.
For the sixth year in a row the ICT KTN partnered with UK Trade and Investment to organise a comperehensive programme at Mobile World Congress 2014 including an SME stand competition, thought leadership seminar series and the SMART UK competition search for the most innovatibe Mobile company.
CeBIT Hannover, Germany, 10th to 14th March 2014
The ICTKTN partnered with UK Trade & Investment to organise a comperehensive programme at CeBIT 2014 including an SME stand competition, Research & Innovation zone competition and a thought leadership seminar series.
The working group is pleased to announce a new publication on 700MHz band plans, co-existence challenges and innovation opportunities. Paper include the recent ECC CEPT finding and recommendations. Click on link below to go direct to report:
- WTIC LTE 800MHz Downlink / DTT co-existence and EMC test report (28th March 2013)
Papers from the Wireless Technology & Spectrum working group events can be found in the the document library
Working Group meeting notes and presentations
Meeting notes and presentations are only accessible to Spectrum group members. Please join the group to access the information. You will need to register as a ICT KTN member before joining the group. This information is also stored in the document library.
The Global [b][url=http://www.researchbeam.com/global-feed-sweeteners-research-report-2016-market]Feed Sweeteners[/url][/b] Market Research Report is an extensive study of the current market trends an...
Wireless Technology and Spectrum
No websites added just yet…
Wireless Technology and Spectrum hasn't added any of their social connections yet.