The CHARM project is designed to exploit new business opportunities in the following ways:
- Actively identifying and developing business-to-business links in the UK and Japan.
- Allowing businesses in Japan and the UK to build collaborations with academic experts in both countries that can add value to products and services.
- Actively identifying areas where current products or services do not fulfil market needs, enabling businesses to react in order to meet those needs.
- Determining future directions and growth areas for robotics, for the benefit of business strategy and research focus.
- Establishing a long term network for future collaboration between the UK and Japanese robotics communities.
Robotics: new UK-Japan connections
No websites added just yet…
Robotics: new UK-Japan connections hasn't added any of their social connections yet.