If you weren't able to make the event, you can still get hold of the presentations by joining the Carbon Measurement Sub Group in the Measurement Network.
Presentations listed below are available for download...
1. Introduction to the London Sustainable Development Commission and Capital Consumption Report by Sue Riddlestone- Commissioner, Chair, LSDC climate change & resources sub-group and Chief Executive, BioRegional
2. Scope III carbon emissions and capital consumption by Jane Hersey- Footprints and Materials Manager, BioRegional
3. Making business sense of carbon footprinting by Tom Cumberlege, Carbon Trust
4. Measurement in support of a low carbon economy and climate science by Martyn Sene- Deputy Director, NPL
5. Delivering a Low Carbon London- Kulveer Ranger- Mayor's Director of Environment and Digital London
6. Carbon data in the financial services sector by Michelle Cox, Technical Manager, CDP
7. Climate change- related reporting by Lois Guthrie, Executive Director, CDSB
8. Needs and challenges of providing accurate carbon/GHG data by Pete Daw, Programme Manager, GLA
9. Footprinting the food sector by Tom Cumberlege, Carbon Trust
10. London 2012: Carbon management strategy by Craig Simmons, Best Foot Forward.