5th International conference ICNBS Egypt 2017
Naqaa Foundation for scientific Research, Technology and Development is organizing the fifth International Conference:
“Nanotechnology, Biotechnology and Spectroscopy: tools of success in the coming Era”
24- 26 March 2017, Cataract pyramids 5 stars resort, Mariotyia Haram, Giza -Egypt
The conference will take place over 3 days, and will be divided into sections that allow focusing on the conference topics.
Call for Oral and Poster Session Abstracts
The Conference will consist of invited oral presentations, oral presentations and poster presentations selected from abstracts. We are now accepting applications for oral and poster presentations.
Authors will be notified of the selection results. Submissions for presentations should include an abstract of no more than 350 words
Written in Times new roman size 12
It must Include its:
and all written in bold 14 Times new roman.
Poster must be 1m length x 1m width
On your posters, please include:
Authors – denote presenting author with *
A reception to view and discuss posters will be held during the first day of the conference.
Abstracts should support one of the topics listed below:
• Nanotechnology and its applications:
5. Diagnosis and imaging
6. Cancer therapy
8. Water treatment
9. Agriculture, Marine sciences
12. Engineering (Mechanics, Electronics, Architecture,…etc) and industry
15. Radiology and Radiotherapy
• Biotechnology and its applications:
17. Stem Cells trails
18. Diagnosis and imaging
19. Cancer therapy
21. Water treatment
22. Agriculture and food industry
23. Veterinary Medicine and Marine sciences
• Spectroscopy and its applications:
29. Diagnosis and imaging
30. Cancer therapy
32. Water treatment
33. Agriculture, Marine sciences
34. Engineering (Mechanics, Electronics, Architecture,…etc)
36. Materials Science
Deadline to send abstracts to email@example.com is 31 January 2017
welcome to Nanotechnology ICNBS Egypt 2017 International conference
Registration form: Please fill this online registration form
from 31 December 2016 to 20 Feb. 2017
Attendance 900 L.E 500 USD
Poster presenter 1000 L.E 600 USD
Oral Presenter 1000 L.E 600 USD
Onsite Registration 1200 EGP/ 800 USD
Nakaa Members till 31 December 2017 Registration fees: ( If you are not a member, You can still join NNN and enjoy discount ) Discount 50EGP/ 50 USD on all categories till 31 January 2017
Category / Nationality Egyptians Foreigners
• The registration fees include;
1. open buffet breakfast, Lunches indicated in the program.
2. Participation to all scientific sessions.
3. Admission to the scientific and commercial exhibition.
4. All congress documentation (congress bag with its contents, name badge, certificate of attendance, congress book)
1. the registration fees support attendance of the conference and scientific participation with a poster or oral presentation
2. Full papers (optional) will be puplished in PSM publisher journals according to a written request and after peer- reviewing and acceptance for Free
Method of Fees payment:
By Vodafone cash at 01098915757
Etisalat felous at 01115831621
Fees are to be paid to:
Bank name: Faisal Islamic bank of Egypt
Bank branch: Dokkii branch
Account name: Wesam Ahmed Tawfik
SWIFT: FIEG EG CX DOK
you can pay the fees in any other branch but you need to provide the above bank information during payment telling the bank employee that you would like to direct the fees to the above mentioned bank details.
You will receive a payment confirmation sheet from the bank, please scan it and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or whats App at 01098915757
to confirm your registration and payment.
Or you can visit us at Naqaa premises at Faisal branch and pay the fees
5 شارع أحمد أمجد متفرع من شارع المنشية - ميدان الساعة - الطلبية - فيصل - الجيزة
Certificates and Awards
1- All participants will receive certificate of attendance.
2- They will receive free member ship in Nakaa Nanotechnology network, Nakaa Biotechnology network and Nakaa Spectroscopy network.
3- The Best oral presentation and the Best Poster will receive a certificate of recognition beside a certificate of attendance.
4- The accepted abstracts will be published for free in Nakaa web sites.
5- All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference book
Please visit conference website for more details:
Nakaa Nanotechnology Network NNN
Mobile:002 01115831621, 01098915757
Date and time
- Start Date :
- End Date:
- Duration :
- 09:00 17:00
- Type :
- Organiser :
- Naqaa Nanotechnology Network NNN
- Venue :
- Cataract pyramids 5 stars resort
- Address :