Regener8 Annual Conference 2013
Translating regenerative therapies to a global market.
The Regener8 Annual Conference is a one-day meeting with a focus on the translation and commercialisation of regenerative therapies.
The theme for 2013 will be focussed around "Translating regenerative therapies to a global market", with keynote speakers from organisations and companies around the world who are already doing this successfully.
Delegates will hear from respected industry and academic experts and learn about the challenges and opportunities in overseas markets in order to accelerate therapies through to the clinic.
Our keynote speakers this year are:
- Michael May, Chief Executive of the Canadian Centre for Commercialization of Regenerative Medicine (CCRM)
- Tim Allsopp, Head of External Research, Pfizer Neusentis
- Dietmar Hutmacher, QUT Chair in Regenerative Medicine, Queensland University of Technology, Australia
We will also have presentations about commercialising regenerative therapies from the perspectives of different sized companies, followed by a panel discussion involving:
- Paul Kemp, CEO and CSO, Intercytex Ltd
- Michal Slomczykowski, Medical Director, Geistlich Pharma AG, Switzerland
- Jim Faulkner, VP, CMC and Supply, Rare Disease Unit, GlaxoSmithKline
Also speaking will be Mark Treherne, CEO of the UKTI LIfe Sciences Organisation and Matthew Durdy, Chief Business Officer of the Cell Therapy Catapult.
Click here for more information.
The NanoKTN's NanoRegen focus group will be exhibiting at this event.
Date and time
- Start Date :
- End Date:
- Duration :
- All Day
- Type :
- Organiser :
- Venue :
- Royal Armouries Museum, Leeds