Energy Storage Materials and Supercapacitors
FP7 AUTOSUPERCAP Project Dissemination Meeting
10:00 – 16:00, Thursday 25 July 2013.
This one-day workshop will focus on recent developments in the FP7 AUTOSUPERCAP project on energy storage materials for supercapacitors in automotive applications and will also include an overview of related work at the University of Surrey on nanomaterials and within the EPSRC SUPERGEN Consortium. There will also be a presentation on the European Energy Research Alliance (EERA).
- Supercapacitors in the electric vehicle power system
- Activated carbon materials for electrodes
- Carbon nanotube and graphene nanomaterials for electrodes
- Fabrication and performance of supercapacitor cells
- Scaling-up of supercapacitor cells; supercapacitor banks
- Life-cycle and cost analysis of supercapacitors
Please click here for the detailed programme for the meeting.
Please contact Lynn Boniface for further information and to register to attend the meeting. Registration charge: £25.
Date and time
- Start Date :
- End Date:
- Duration :
- All Day
- Type :
- Organiser :
- Venue :
- University of Surrey, Guildford