What we do
The role of the MBE Community is to:
· Transfer knowledge and broker new collaborations with public and private sector stakeholders for product and process development.
· Stimulate technology-enabled innovation in areas, which offer the greatest scope for boosting UK growth and productivity.
· Increase the connectivity of individuals, organisations and active programmes involved in developing and exploiting new innovations in the built environment.
· Provide clarity regarding the issues affecting innovative energy technology exploitation at various stages along the innovation pipeline.
· Facilitate effective engagement of members, leading to an increase in new collaborations and partnerships to develop or exploit innovation.
· Provide a forum for a coherent industry voice to inform Government policy making and the private investment community.
· Provide advice on the various support mechanisms (public and private) available to the research base and industry.