What we do - The KTN infographic
Ever wondered what we do? View the Knowledge Transfer Network infographic to see the full range of our services and where we fit into the innovation landscape.
Infrastructure Systems Funding competitionInnovate UK are to invest up to £15m in business led, innovative projects in Infrastructure Systems
The KTN Built Environment Community delivers the Innovation Network function for practitioners in the urban living sectors. It's a purpose build vehicle to bring the community sub sets together to share best practice, linking funders to finance seekers, inspire collaboration and showcase new opportunities for the UK's small businesses in this area. A wider mission is also to bring these businesses closer to the research bases, bigger tier operators and collaborative opportunities outside this sector.
Launch of Digital Built Britain, the next phase of digitisation in the construction sector https://t.co/Tz5iPIKbET
Enabling #SmartCities - calling UK SMEs and startups, help improve transport systems in Brazil https://t.co/J4mhiAUwdz
Help us build a UK-China #innovation future. Tell us your priorities in our UK Business Survey https://t.co/TDttwz4W5u #collaboration #China
Learn about #funding for innovation in #livestock housing integrating new technologies 27Oct https://t.co/mox595gXHf @innovateuk
Innovate UK are to invest up to £15m in business led, innovative projects in Infrastructure Systems, provisionally including:
- Solutions for affordable, sustainable and secure energy systems
- Innovative solutions for Nuclear Fission
- Innovative solutions for Offshore Wind
- Solutions for connected transport through the integration of multimodal transportation systems
- Resilience of infrastructure and cities to environmental and societal pressure
- Integrated solutions to systemic challenges in urban areas
Find out more here.