Bottom-up (non-thematic) funding opportunities
- Innovation Vouchers - A grant of up to £5000 is available to businesses to work with a supplier for the first time and is used to pay for knowledge or technology transfer from that supplier.
- SMART awards - Funding to assess the commercial viability of innovation projects in high growth potential SMEs. There are three types of grant: Proof of concept, proof of market or development of prototype
- Knowledge Transfer Partnerships - Grants to allow businesses to work in partnership with universities.
European funding and activities on Raw Materials explained
- To activate the Prezi press the Start Prezi icon in the middle of the screen.
- Navigate through the presentation by using the left and right arrows.
- Web links are accessed by clicking on the hyperlink which will open the web page as a new tab.
- If you wish to view the prezi in full screen mode, click the full screen icon in the bottom right corner of the prezi.
For further information or support regarding funding, please contact one of the team.
« go back
Recovering Valuable Materials from Waste Competition Brokerage Event
Supporting businesses to enter the Innovate UK and EPSRC collaborative research and development competition ‘Recovering valuable materials from waste’.
What will you get from the day?
- Information: Full details of competition scope and how to apply direct from the funder;
- Networking: Meet potential project applicants and build your collaboration;
- Advice: Tips from previous competitions winners and the KTN on successful applications and projects.
Who should attend?
- Potential Innovate UK competition applicants;
- Businesses from the whole product/materials lifecycle: designers, manufacturers, reprocessers, waste management companies, end-users of reprocessed materials;
- Innovators interested in the economic potential of waste as a resource.
Click here for more information.