Bottom-up (non-thematic) funding opportunities
- Innovation Vouchers - A grant of up to £5000 is available to businesses to work with a supplier for the first time and is used to pay for knowledge or technology transfer from that supplier.
- SMART awards - Funding to assess the commercial viability of innovation projects in high growth potential SMEs. There are three types of grant: Proof of concept, proof of market or development of prototype
- Knowledge Transfer Partnerships - Grants to allow businesses to work in partnership with universities.
European funding and activities on Raw Materials explained
- To activate the Prezi press the Start Prezi icon in the middle of the screen.
- Navigate through the presentation by using the left and right arrows.
- Web links are accessed by clicking on the hyperlink which will open the web page as a new tab.
- If you wish to view the prezi in full screen mode, click the full screen icon in the bottom right corner of the prezi.
For further information or support regarding funding, please contact one of the team.
Green Bridge - Round 13 is now open
£10k-£100k grant funding available
Round 13 is now open!
The Green Bridge Supply Chain Programme can support SMEs in:
- The purchase of capital equipment
- Relocation and expansion into new premises
- Improvements in systems or processes
- Market development
- New product development
- Business consultancy, coaching and mentoring support.
Criteria: GBSCP is focussed on supporting new and existing SMEs which:
- Operate within the green sector or SMEs who wish to diversify into this sector
- Can demonstrate viability and financial capability to deliver the project
- Seek to implement an investment plan which helps to develop and grow the business
- Create sustainable new jobs and/or safeguarding existing jobs.
Sectors: This fund will support existing businesses operating within the green economy or seeking to diversify or set up within 10 business clusters including:
- Environment and energy technologies
- Building technologies
- Digital media
- Medical technologies
- Advanced manufacturing and materials
- Food and drink
- Transport and logistics.
Help and Support Available
How we can help: MEBC is a delivery partner and provides support to streamline the application process and provide guidance on how to complete forms free of charge.
For an informal chat about whether you are eligible contact Victoria either via email (email@example.com) or call 0121 561 7937
Note: This fund covers the wider West Midlands Region.