The 2015 Circular Economy Awards - Winners Announced
The Circular Economy Awards, or The Circulars, is an annual event recognizing individuals and enterprises from commerce, civil society and academia that have made a notable contribution to driving circular economy principles.
The 2015 winners were announced on 20th January at the World Economic Forum in Davos. They are:
- The Fortune Award for Circular Economy Leadership - Winner: Sir Ian Cheshire, Runner-up: Janez Potočnik
- The YGL Award for Circular Economy Entrepreneurship - Winner: Method, Runner-up: Ecovative
- The Accenture Award for Circular Economy Pioneer - Winner: Dell Inc. Runner-up - Novelis
- The BT Award for Circular Economy Digital Disruptor - Winner: Tradeshift, Runner-up: Innoverne
- The Ecolab Award for Circular Economy Cities / Regions - Winner: Danish Business Authority, Runner-up: New South Wales
For more information, visit the Circular Economy awards website.