Resource Efficiency Funding Opportunities Webinar - slides and audio recording now available
There are currently lots of opportunities for funding and support for business-led innovation projects tackling resource efficiency challenges. The Knowledge Transfer Network (KTN) held a webinar to summarise these opportunities, and to explain the support available to applicants from the KTN.
An audio recording and the slide pack from the webinar are now available here.
Here are some quick links to help you navigate to further information on the opportunities mentioned.
- Innovate UK and EPSRC Recovering Valuable Materials from Waste
- Innovate UK Circular Economy: Business Models
- Project REBus (Resource Efficient Business Models) SME call
- Innovate UK Building Whole Life Performance
- Non-thematic funding opportunities
If you are interested in applying for to one of these opportunities, please contact email@example.com for further information and support.
And to keep up-to-date on the latest events, news and funding opportunities, please join our Collaborations for a Circular Economy Community.