Here's a taste of what we do
- JWEG partners work together, where appropriate, to inform evidence-based policy and practice and maximise value for money from our evidence projects.
- We communicate and share information and data.
- We make the best use of existing knowledge and can summarise that knowledge in accessible formats.
- When needed, we jointly commission new, high impact Research and Development (R&D) on selected ‘Hot Topics'.
- We collaborate with and influence our evidence partners – experts, funding bodies, end-users, communities etc.
- We find and promote innovative and efficient ways of answering questions and solving problems.
What don't we do?
- We don't work together under a single formal evidence programme – we simply work together where it makes sense to do so.
- We focus on most aspects of evidence relating to water in the environment but we do not work on flood risk management specifically (though there are overlaps between our work and FCRM).
Know someone who might be interested?
Share the link to our pages