Welcome to the International Group
Are you ready to network at an international level? Need a forum to collaborate?
.....then International is the group for you!
The International group is dedicated to international networking, aimed at the following:
- create a space for people to share thoughts on what works and what doesn’t in terms of networking internationally to the benefit of UK business.
- encourage and facilitate closer co-operation between KTNs, UKTI and the Science and Innovation Network specialists in overseas UK embassies.
- share the technology reports that the SIN team have written on their markets for the benefit of KTNs, UKTI and technologists.
- share information on the KTN international projects calls in March and September each year so that everybody can see what the sorts of projects TSB are funding.
- create a space to share opportunities for these calls, but also invite people to tell us what works and what doesn’t.
[url=https://www.gologica.com/course/data-science/]Data Science[/url] is that the universe of study which includes separating bits of knowledge from immense measures of information by the utilization ...
Some Amazon information that needs to be understood: [list] [*]ASIN - [url=https://mindmajix.com/aws-sysops-training]Amazon Standard Identification Number[/url]. This is the basic key to each product ...
One year from now Salesforce will make new information science abilities by and large accessible in its Marketing Cloud. These new highlights — called prescient excursions, prescient crowds and presci...
There are companies that also use this model for managing their development. Pull Requests allow developers to integrate their changes frequently, which reduces the chances for code conflict and make ...
Overseeing Puppet shows in source control is just the same old thing new. Manikin Labs has their own recommended work process that uses a git present get snare on naturally distribute a git branch as ...
No websites added just yet…
International hasn't added any of their social connections yet.