Wouldn't it be useful to understand what makes a good, competitive, application for the Technology Strategy Board's January 2011 space feasibility studies competition?
It’s a good question. And there are probably many other relevant and unanswered questions that you may wish to have answered before submitting your application. That’s why we’ve created this group.
We're aiming to carry out activities and provide content that will turn this into a useful resource for information, to collaborate, and to interact with peers in order to help you make your best possible application.
Join the group, Read the competition scope, Apply.
Join the group to receive alerts indicating when new content, comments, and information has been added to the group. Download and read the competition flyer which gives the full back ground on the competition. Competition registration is now closed.
Place the following 2011 dates in the diary:
• Monday January 10 - competition will open for applications
• Wednesday January 19 – competition briefing event. This will be a simultaneous live and webinar event
• Thursday 10 February – competition closes. Final applications in no later than noon.
• Friday 28 February – Successful candidates informed
• Friday 1 April – Grant offer letters issued
• Friday 29 April – Deadline for return of signed offer letters
• Sunday 31 July – Deadline for work completion
• Wednesday 7 September – Final deadline for delivery of reports
• Autumn 2011 – ‘Collaboration Nation’ event
Feasibility Studies Competition For Innovation in Space
No websites added just yet…
Feasibility Studies Competition For Innovation in Space hasn't added any of their social connections yet.