Welcome to the Low Carbon Vehicles IDP7 Group
The purpose of this IDP7 Group is to:
- Provide a single-point web resource area for all information about the competition
- Provide online areas for organisations to network and consortia-build in preparation for their competition applications
- Provide a discussion forum and interact with peers including being notified when peers have left requests for competition partners
This Group is for use by any organisation enrolled as a _connect member and interested in the IDP7 competition.
As an interested party, you are strongly advised to:
- Download and read the IDP7 competition scope document,
- Populate your _connect profile as fully as possible, paying particular attention to the competences and offerings of your organisation, and then
- Engage in the virtual networking space to both promote your capabilities to consortia and/or advertise the skills/capabilities you need to build your own consortia. It is there for you to find new partners, find new technologies and/or create and share new technology or project ideas.
Key IDP7 competition dates
- Deadline for consortia to register intent - noon 21st March 2012
- Deadline for Expressions of Interest - noon 28th March 2012
- Close of second stage applications - noon 30th May 2012
Applicants informed – 4th July 2012
The Networking and Consortia Building Event
Organised in collaboration with the Transport KTN, this will be held in the West Midlands. Registration is now closed as the event is fully subscribed.
Take a look at who's booked already here
For more information
Background information to the Low Carbon Vehicles Integrated Delivery Programme can be found here.
Low Carbon Vehicles IDP7
No websites added just yet…
Low Carbon Vehicles IDP7 hasn't added any of their social connections yet.