Stratified Medicine - Opportunities for Business
FREE business event for those seeking to understand the latest developments in personalised healthcare - from detection and diagnosis to informatics and decisions.
This event is co-hosted by Space IDEAS Hub, BioCity Nottingham and Medilink East Midlands.
Highlights from the programme
- Learn about personalised healthcare from research experts at the University of Leicester, the Leicester Royal Infirmary and Institut Curie.
- Hear from PetScreen Ltd to learn about applications of stratified medicine in an SME environment.
- Speakers also include key members of the Technology Strategy Board and the NHS National Innovation Centre.
- Sessions to help your business develop products and services to meet the demands of stratified medicine:
Intellectual Property Office will present on understanding and protecting your IP
Catapult Ventures Ltd will speak on accessing Business Angel and Venture Capital funding.
Attending companies have the opportunity to market themselves, free of charge, through a 2-minute presentation and a poster/banner in the networking area.
Who should attend?
- Companies wishing to understand the latest developments in stratified medicine and how this can be applied to their markets and products
- Companies wishing to network and share best practice with companies in similar industries
- Companies looking to develop their own products and requiring further help
Date and time
- Start Date :
- End Date:
- Duration :
- 09:00 18:00 (Time Zone Sensitive)
- Type :
- Venue :
- Website: :
- Click Here to View Site