The HealthTech and Medicines Knowledge Transfer Network (Health KTN) is dedicated to accelerating innovation and technology exploitation in the health industries sector.
This includes the Medical Biotechnology, Medical Technology, Diagnostics and Pharmaceutical industries.
The Health KTN will help you connect with other organisations to catalyse innovation. This could include companies, the science and clinical base and the public sector from both within and outwith your sector.
It does this through running events and workshops for practitioners and innovation leaders in its priority areas and creates awareness of funding vehicles at the public-private sector interface.
Click below to access our
UK Assisted Living Capability Map
Go to Map
Click below to access our searchable map of the UK biopharmaceutical bioprocessing R&D sector
Go to Map
Innovation Support to the
UK Healthtech and Medtech Industry
Click below to access our online information portal
Go to portal
Click below to access our searchable map of the UK Regenerative Medicine R&D sector
Go to Map
- Innovations in Healthcare: University of Sheffield
- NIHR Horizon Scanning Centre - update
- UK Semiconductors Conference and UK Nitrides Consortium 9-10 July 2014 (incl. session: Semiconductors in Healthcare Technologies)
- Health Data Innovator Launch Event - 13 March, Manchester
- Yorkshire & Humber AHSN Engagement
- Press Release - CTC-Health KTN preclinical services survey
- TSB - £2 million available for 'Feasibility Studies' - Register before 5th March 2014
- New SBRI Healthcare website aims at businesses looking to work with the NHS
- Could a 10Gbit/s data connection boost your R&D?
- New SBRI Competition - Innate Response Targets for Therapy
- Biosensors to detect antibiotic resistant bacteria
- Health Data Innovator Launch Event
- 3rd UK Diagnostics Forum-Changing the Landscape of Adoption for Diagnostics
- UKTI, Paris - Smart Health, Smart Cities, Smart Environment
- European Knowledge Tree Group 2014 Conference
- UK Medical Device Manufacturing Conference 2014
- AKTIVE Conference
- 11th Annual bioProcessUK Conference
Click below to visit:
UK Semiconductors Conference & UK Nitrides Consortium 9-10/7/14 (session: Semiconductors in Healthcare Technologies) https://t.co/g3y9ORXKvc
Health Data Innovator Launch Event, Salford 13Mar14 http://t.co/2wgbK4w5Z7
European Knowledge Tree Group 2014 Conference 24&25 March 2014, London http://t.co/0iFlWmaFxU