Making a profit , Building alliances and Impact – Where next?
A Special European Conference
July 11th, 2011
London School of Economics
in collaboration with the BIS, KTN, TSB, and the EU
All the details and presentations are in the Document Library.
General Documents for the event were: Programme
- Wolff’s Law
Heinz Wolff, Brunel University
- ICT and Ageing Well - AAL JP Perspective
Karina Marcus, AAL
- Telehealth implementation issues
Charles Lowe, Trustee Citizens Online, & TAHI Assistive Living Group
- eAccesibility ecosystem & eCENTAC initiatives
Jose A. Valverde, CENTAC, Spain
- Building alliances – impact assessment and what next?
Maggie Ellis, LSE & Knowledge Tree Group
- Making a profit , Building alliances and Impact – Where next?
Sofia Moreno Perez, AETIC, Spain
· Mike Biddle, Technology Strategy Board and & Assisted Living Joint Programme
· Daniel Dearing, Electronics Technology Network
· Maggie Ellis, London School of Economics
· Richard Foggie, Department for Business, Innovation and Skills
· Rebecca Limer, LSE Enterprise
· Peter Seraga, Chairman Ambient Assisted Living (AAL) Joint Programme
· Peter Walters, Tuvnl and UK’s ICT National Contact Point