Meet the Funders - R&D Funding Seminar, Bristol
Research & Development Funding Seminar
* Put your funding questions to the UK's innovation agency * Identify new sources of innovation and R&D support * Attend workshops on Smart Grants and Innovation Vouchers * Get detailed advice on applying for Eurostars funding * Understand R&D Tax Relief and the Patent Box scheme
Covering funding sources for small and medium-sized business, including the Innovation Voucher, Smart and Eurostars programmes, this event will provide practical advice on submitting applications..
It will also focus on the HMRC's new Patent Box scheme and changes to R&D Tax Relief, outlining the potential impact on your April 2013 tax return. In addition, attendees can network with regional universities and business support agencies..
- 9.45am – Registration and networking
- 10.15am – Welcome and introduction.
- 10.30am – Smart Grants and Innovation Vouchers
Dr Jim Clipson, EU Business Manager, Technology Strategy Board
- 11.00am – Eurostars funding and support programme
Graham Mobbs, European Operations Manager, Technology Strategy Board.
- 11:30am - Tea, coffee, networking
- 11.50am – R&D Tax Credits and Patent Box
David Clift, Tax Partner, Hazlewoods (Bristol).
Dave Mouncey, Tax Partner, Smith & Williamson (Exeter)
- 12:20pm - Innovation topic (tbc).
Professor tbc, UWE (Bristol).
- 12:20pm - Innovation Fitness.
Professor John Bessant (Exeter).
- 12.50pm – Lunch and networking.
(Including an opportunity to meet exhibitors from regional business support initiatives)
- 13:40pm – Afternoon seminar 1.
- 14.30pm – Afternoon seminar 2.
(45 minute focused workshops and Q&A sessions. Delegates can attend any 2 of the following - please choose your preference upon booking):
* Smart Grants and Innovation Vouchers - Dr Jim Clipson
* Eurostars funding and support - Graham Mobbs
* R&D Tax Credits and Patent Box - David Clift / Dave Mouncey.
* The ‘Innovation Fitness Test’ – John Bessant (Exeter).
- 15.20pm – Close.
- 4.00pm – Post-event networking space closes.
Further further infomation please contact: Shaun Jordan - 0117 328 6704 email@example.com .
Date and time
- Start Date :
- End Date:
- Duration :
- 09:45 16:00 (Time Zone Sensitive)
- Type :
- Venue :
- UWE Frenchay Campus