Wouldn't it be useful to understand what makes a competitive application for the Technology Strategy Board's January 2011 digital feasibility studies competition?
We're aiming to carry out activities and provide content that will turn this into a useful resource for information, to collaborate, and to interact with peers in order to help you make your best possible application.
Join the group, Read the competition scope, Apply
Join the group to receive alerts indicating when new content, comments, and information has been added to the group. Download and read the competition flyer which gives the full back ground on the competition. Competition registration is now closed.
Place the following 2011 dates in the diary:
• Monday January 10 - competition will open for applications
• Wednesday January 19 – competition briefing event. This will be a simultaneous live and webinar event
• NOON Thursday 3 February - deadline for request for competition application form
• NOON Thursday 10 February – competition closes. Final applications in no later than noon.
• Friday 28 February – Successful candidates informed
• Wednesday 17 August – Final deadline for delivery of reports
• Autumn 2011 – ‘Collaboration Nation’ event
Feasibility Studies Competition: Digital Services for Growth
No websites added just yet…
Feasibility Studies Competition: Digital Services for Growth hasn't added any of their social connections yet.