Living it Up is a digitally, enabled, thriving community of opportunities to support better health, wellbeing and active lifestyles in Scotland.
It is initially for people over the age of 50 – and will be of particular interest to carers, people living with long term health and care conditions
or those that just want to ensure they keep happy, healthy and safe.
Living it Up will harness familiar technologies to connect people to the right place, at the right time on the device that is right for them.
LiU will provide an enhanced and personalised experience, will save time, be affordable, easy to operate and understand, and will be ‘at your fingertips'.
• LiU will promote and support independent lifestyles and improvements in health, wellbeing and lifestyles
• LiU will provide a choice of access routes whilst at home or ‘out and about'; - Web, TV or smartphone.
• LiU will provide an individually customisable and integrated menu of services, information, products and social activities to support social, health, care, intellectual and personal interests.
• LiU will ‘keep you connected' - creating and sustaining relationships with family, friends, neighbours, local communities and health and care professionals.
• LiU will support people to identify and use their ‘Hidden Talents' for the benefit of themselves and their communities.
• LiU will stimulate innovation and wealth creation by open innovation of new products, services and applications, and creation of new employment opportunities.
Nov 12 / 10:45 until Dec 09 / 17:00We’ve been there, seen it and done it. Now we're sharing the dallas story. dallas has delivered Three years ago, Innovate UK – the government's innovation agency – launched a large-scale...
Happy Birthday Berrty, from everyone at Living it Up! https://t.co/nLd6jkIXTx
Would you like to get tech-savvy in 2017? Here's our guide to free computer classes in Scotland… https://t.co/QhH0RKfM4o
Getting green-fingered: Top tips for newbie gardeners https://t.co/ju7CJt6kGR https://t.co/hEJBnCxBmm
There are lots of ways to give back locally... Will you take up volunteering in 2017? https://t.co/HsYwzpPvxf https://t.co/Sn9y0x7S9v
Living it up do a lot of great work, work that we are proud to shout about. Below is a selection of our case studies, demonstrating some of ways we have helped our communities