Knowledge Transfer Partnerships is a UK-wide programme, funded by the Technology Strategy Board with 12 other public partners.
A KTP is a three-way partnership between a business, UK university or college and a recently qualified graduate, known as the associate. It offers a company the chance to collaborate on a business opportunity, idea or innovation.
Need some help to innovate and grow your business?
By introducing you to the right knowledge and expertise Knowledge Transfer Partnerships can help you and your business to:
- increase profits, knowledge and capability
- gain competitive advantage through new products, processes and services
- introduce new technology through innovation
- become leaner, more efficient and set for growth.
In 2011-12, for every £1m of Government money invested in KTPs:
- 30 new jobs were created
- 279 company staff were trained
- £1.53m was invested on average by companies in plant and machinery
If you are interested to get involved and would like more information: