If you are looking for a partner to work with, the following online partner search platforms could help you find partners in the UK and in Europe.
Innovate UK Partners
- National Contact Points – Provide guidance, practical information and assistance on all aspects of participation in Horizon 2020 including searching for partners. Information on creative, digital and design calls falls under the remit of the ICT NCP.
- Enterprise Europe Network Cooperation Opportunities Database EEN helps you find European partners and alerts you to new opportunities / potential partners as they register. They also run face to face networking events.
European Commission Platforms
- CORDIS Partner Service – one of the largest databases of partner profiles (self-registered profiles). It lists partner requests and you can also list your own.
Labs Explorer is a search engine designed to find R&D partners, especially in Europe. Listing details of more than 100 000 academic and private labs in Europe and beyond, the search engine is free and accessible to use..
- Previously awarded bids: all proposals funded under FP7, previously funded calls, are available to view on line and have the PI listed. There may be potential partners listed here in related subject areas, that could be interested in working with you.
- CT Idealist Partner Search – advice on creating profiles, all data is monitored.
- Nanosciences and nanotechnologies, Materials and new Production technologies Partner search – for partner searches in these specific industries.
- Fit for Health –Database with profiles of those workingin Health and Life Sciences. They also advice on research project development and implementation.
- Innovative Medicines Initiative Partner Search – For the pharmaceutical sector.
There is also a Horizon 2020 Partner Finder in LinkedIn: