I am a Director of Know Now Information Ltd. Responsible for Technical leadership and innovation.Co-founder and CTO of Know Now Information Ltd. Principle and lead architect for KnowNow Cities. Previously the ex technical leader for Smart Cities for IBM UK; A Transport SME and CEng.
You need to be logged in to view Chris Cooper connections.
- energy efficiency
- internet of things
- big data
- enterprise architecture
- journey planning
- mobile apps
- battery technology
- user-led design
- automotive technologies
- power management
- power electronics
- intelligent mobility
- rail technologies
- system performance positioning and tracking
- system performance traffic control systems
- modal integration connected vehicles
- business models economic modelling
- modal integration infrastructure integrity
- business models ownership vs use business models
- realtime information real time journey advice
- system performance demand management systems
- business models planning for multi modal systems
- end-to-end journey modelling
- regenerative braking
- intermodal freight
- passenger information
- movement management
- modal integration modal convergence
- modal integration seamless journey
- multimodal modelling
- modal integration intermodal transfer
- modal integration infrastructure design optimisation
- passenger journey
- realtime information transport data and information systems
- system performance passenger management
- realtime information journey planning
- realtime information freight logistics
- realtime information end to end journey assistance
- system performance infrastructure security
- system performance reliability management
- realtime information ticketing
Chris Cooper has joined Unlocking Innovation in Rail.
Chris Cooper has joined Sharing Economy Innovation Contest.
Chris Cooper has joined Building Performance Evaluation.
Chris Cooper has joined Urban Living.
Chris Cooper has joined Solving Urban Challenges with Data.
Chris Cooper has joined 'Internet of Things' TechCity UK Launchpad.