European Business Brokerage event for Horizon2020 funding for resource efficient business models and the circular economy.
Join us on 10th September 2015 in London for this event supported by REBus to:
· gather information on the range of European funding options available in 2016 & 2017 via Horizon2020 related to resource efficient business models and circular economy and how this route could be use to accelerate a resource efficient business model to market
· gain insight into pilots on implementing resource efficient business models delivered in the UK and the Netherlands through REBus
· network with stakeholders already engaged in or seeking to engage in the areas of resource efficient business models and the circular economy
· pitch your ideas for projects in the areas of resource efficient business models and the circular economy
Venue: Prince Philip House, home of the Royal Academy of Engineering, London.
Focus areas covered by the event:
· Resource efficient business models
· Systemic approaches to the circular economy
· Waste valorisation
· Circular economy approaches in construction
· Sustainable primary production
· Support for SMEs
Who should attend?
· Businesses and other organisations from any industry sector wishing to lead or collaborate in European-funded research and innovation
· Businesses from any industry sector wishing to understand the potential for participating in the future
This event forms part of a series of events officially launching Horizon2020 Societal Challenges 2 (Food security, sustainable agriculture and forestry, marine and maritime and inland water research and the bioeconomy) and 5 (Climate action, environment, resource efficiency and raw materials) in the UK. To find out about other events in the series, visit the official launch webpage.