The Building a Resilient Future event took place on the 26th February 2014. The event was hosted by the Technology Strategy Board and promoted the opportunities for innovation in the construction sector.
- Design for future climate – opportunities for adaptation in the built environment, Bill Gething report (2010)
- Design for future climate: adapting buildings competition final project factsheets (2014)
- Design for Climate Change – Chapter 1, Bill Gething and Katie Puckett (2013).
The full report is available from the RIBA website: http://www.ribabookshops.com/item/design-for-climate-change/77532/
MBE KTN in collaboration with Climate Ready reports:
- Guidance for making the case for climate change adaptation in the built environment
- Climate Change Adaptation Survey Results
- Design for Future Climate Change Survey Results
IPCC Fifth Assessment Report: Climate Change (2013)
The National Adaptation Programme – Making the country resilient to a changing climate
Business Green Insight Report - Is UK PLC climate ready?
Climate change and innovation in house building: designing out risk, NHBC Foundation (2007)
Climate Change Adaptation links to useful websites:
- Adaptation and Resilience in the Context of Change Network – ARCC CN http://www.arcc-network.org.uk/
- Climate Ready http://www.environment-agency.gov.uk/research/137557.aspx
- Climate UK http://climateuk.net/
- Committee on Climate Change – Adaptation sub committee http://www.theccc.org.uk/
- MBE KTN – Climate change adaptation – please note you may have to sign in to access some of this content https://connect.innovateuk.org/web/climate-change-adaptation
Design for future climate – project team's full reports - please note you may have to sign in to access some of this content
National Adaptation Programme - Adapting to climate change https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/adapting-to-climate-change-national-adaptation-programme
- UK CIP http://www.ukcip.org.uk/