EFIB PitchFest 2016 is a programme of investor-ready support for innovative SMEs seeking an opportunity to secure a minimum €1 million investment for their business. SMEs will be taken through a programme of business mentoring and pitch training provided by their regional agency. One SME from each region will be selected to pitch to a judging panel of investors in a specially formatted session during the European Forum for Industrial Biotechnology and the Bioeconomy (EFIB) conference, 18-20 October in Glasgow, Scotland.
There are two phases to the process:
Phase 1 All applicants receive pitch training and investment, pitch and business mentoring
Phase 2 One company is selected to receive a portfolio of support
All applicants receive:
· A programme of business mentoring and pitch training for free
A selected company goes through to Phase 2 and receives:
· A slot in the agenda at EFIB PitchFest 2016 to pitch to a judging panel of investors
· The potential to receive a minimum of €1 million of investment*
· A platform and exposure to around 700 business leaders and investors from around the world
· A free two-day pass to attend EFIB 2016 in Glasgow, Scotland
Criteria for applications
· A Small Medium Size Enterprise (SME) according to European Commission definition.
· Ambitious and innovative.
· An SME committed to the bioeconomy agenda.
· Seeking a potential investment of a minimum of €1 million*.
· Willing to participate in a programme of business mentoring and pitch training.
· Willing and available to participate in the Company Showcase Session at EFIB PitchFest 2016 should they be selected on a yet to be confirmed date between 18 - 20 October 2016 in Glasgow.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: 5pm Monday 20th June 2016
More information or to register: http://www.efibpitchfest2016.com