CANNAPE Case Studies Available To Download
Four Case Studies showcasing the successes and achievements of the CANNAPE programme can now be downlaoded as PDFs.
The fourth CANNAPE workshop was another success. A variety of presentations from European and Canadian Government, industry and academia, as well as the European Commission, were given to the delegation, demonstrating the willingness to establish a programme of internatinal collaboration.
As well as the presentations, case studies describing the three EC-funded research programmes featuring Canadian participation that were enabled by the interventions of CANNAPE, are also available to download.
Finally, the strategic report of aeronautics and aviation research in Canada, as compiled by DLR, ONERA and the AIAC, is available to download in its entirety from the CANNAPE document library.
All the presentations from the workshop can be downloaded from the CANNAPE website documents library.
The CANNAPE Programme
The CANNAPE (Canadian Networking Aeronautics Programme for Europe) programme is an FP7-funded programme which aims to improve and increase engagement between the aeronautics R&D communities and networks within the EU and Canada. The programme is set against the background of the 5th and 6th FP7 Aeronautics Calls, and the programme will aim to enable the submission of proposals into these Calls.
The strategic aims of the CANNAPE programme are:
- To increase contact between the Canadian and European research community
- Raise awareness of opportunities for aeronautics and air transport research collaboration between Europe and Canada;
- Involve Canadian companies, organisations and universities in FP7 and FP8 projects.
- Develop a technology road map outlining capabilities and technology priorities for international collaboration.
These targets will be hit through operational activities, which will include:
- Four workshops which will identify strategic technology themes ripe for collaborative programmes between the EU and Canada
- The maintenance of this CANNAPE website
- The publication of a quarterly newsletter containing relevant news and updates to members
- The creation of a Technology Roadmap mapping the technology priorities for Canada and the EU.
To engage with the CANNAPE group please click the 'Join This Group' tab at the top of this page.
No websites added just yet…
CANNAPE hasn't added any of their social connections yet.