Benefits of Membership of the Biosensing Group include:
- Increased opportunity for interaction and collaboration with the academic and industrial biosensing community and for raising the profile of groups working in this field.
- Access to information on relevant funding opportunities, collaborative R&D Calls, and technology exploitation opportunities and support in addressing these.
- Access to documents, reports and other relevant biosensing information - currently this includes:
- The Guide to UK Academic Activity in Biosensors and Biosensing issue 2 produced by the Sensors & Instrumentation Group in June 2010
-The Guide to UK Biosensor and Biosensing Companies issue 2 produced by the Sensors & Instrumentation Group in March 2011.
- The Intellectual Property Office (IPO) Report on ‘The application of micro- and nano-technology to biosensors and biosensing’. (March 2010)
Membership of the Biosensing Group is free of charge.
To join the Biosensing Group your firstly need to join the _connect platform (button at the top left hand side of home) at ktn.innovateuk.org/web/guest You should then join the Biosensing Group (button at top left hand side of this page)