THIS CALL CLOSED ON 21st AUGUST 2015.
KTN has held a call for up to 10 BBSRC Industrial Case Partnership PhD Studentships for academic year 2016/17.
These studentships will be awarded by KTN through a competitive process to projects of relevance to the BBSRC's Strategic Priorities relating to the Animal, Food, Industrial Bioscience or Plant & Crops Sectors. Please refer to the Call Document for further details of the competition scope.
What are CASE studentships?
CASE (Co-operative Awards in Science and Engineering) studentships involve post-graduate students studying for a PhD through research with both an academic institution and a commercial company. The student is predominantly based with the academic institution, but the research project is relevant to the needs of the industrial partner. The industrial partner is expected to provide joint supervision of the student, a financial contribution to the project and relevant industrial placement(s) during the four years of the project.
|Number of Awards||up to ten|
|Call opens||22nd June 2015|
|Deadline for applications||21st August 2015|
|Notification of successful applications||30th October 2015|
|Student start date||Academic year 2016/2017|
How to apply - Note: This call is now closed
- Download and read the Call Document.
- Although this is an online application process we recommend that you first download and use our Template Application Form to help you prepare your application.
- Complete and submit the Online Application Form.
- Please note: Non Doctoral Training Partnership (DTP) universities must fill out a separate performance indictor form which can be downloaded from HERE and email to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline.
Got a question?
For more information or to discuss potential projects, please contact us:
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 0131 651 7332 / 07702713805