9th Annual bioProcessUK Conference, 28th-29th November 2012, Bristol
Click here for conference website
Registration now open!
We’re delighted to announce that registration is now open for this year's Annual bioProcessUK Conference, to be held on Wednesday 28th and Thursday 29th November 2012 at the Grand Hotel, Bristol. This will be the ninth in a series of successful conferences held in Newcastle, Liverpool, Edinburgh, Cardiff, Brighton, York, Manchester and Glasgow.
The conference programme will centre on the theme “Accelerating Novel Therapies” and will be made up of keynote presentations and technical workshops. The key aspects will be:
· Capacity building in bioprocessing in the UK
· How companies drive innovation to improve their global competitiveness
· Technical workshops focusing on aspects of biopharmaceutical development and manufacture
· Bioprocessing Research Industry Club (BRIC) as a successful vehicle for delivery of cutting edge research
· Case studies on strategic collaboration resulting in success
· The Peter Dunnill Award for outstanding contribution to UK bioprocessing