The Environment Agency are looking to reward those who are top of their class at their high profile annual conference in London: get your nominations for top of the class in now!
Environment 10 Conference:
We are looking for potential award winners to reward at our national conference, Environment 10, on Wednesday 24 November 2010. Environment 10 brings together regulators, government agencies, local government, business and campaign groups. They’ll discuss the coming four years for the environment, the dilemmas and the solutions for policy makers and strategic planners.
The Environmental Pioneer Awards will recognise organisations that lead the way on environmental performance in the following categories:
Best private sector organisation
- Best public sector organisation
- Pioneering technology and innovation award
- Cleaner water award
- Waste reduction award
- Pioneering biodiversity programme
- Energy performance and CO2 reduction
- Environment Agency staff award for environmental achievement. Environment Agency staff will nominate and vote for those individuals or organisations that consistently lead the way in their ambition and performance on environmental issues.
Please encourage your contacts in the public, private and charity sectors to enter our awards, through the Environment 2010 website(the awards are free to enter). The deadline for entries is Friday 8 October.
For more information visit Easinet: http://intranet.ea.gov/news/highlights/56499.aspx
Entry form: http://www.neilstewartassociates.com/abstracts/index.php?event_code=sw118
Speakers at Environment 10 include the Rt Hon Caroline Spelman Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs; Roger Harrabin BBC Environment Analyst; Peter Kendall President, National Farmers Union; and Julia Evans Chief Executive, National Federation of Builders.