Railtex is the showcase for technological innovation across all sectors of the rail supply market. Against a backdrop of continuing investment in rail and significant ongoing projects, Railtex provides a timely opportunity for companies serving the rail market to highlight their capabilities and showcase their products and services.
Nothing compares to face to face meetings in business – whether creating new relationships or consolidating existing ones. Discussion, interaction and generation are the lifeblood of doing business.
Over 430 companies including Hitachi Rail Europe, Bombardier, Alstom, telent, and Siemens will be there to showcase their latest products and services.
The Exhibition includes:
- The Track - Lengths of track in the hall where exhibitors can show their products in-situ and do live demonstrations.
- Education - This year their publication The Rail Engineer will be hosting the very popular technical seminar sessions in an open theatre on the show floor. The individual sessions will be presented by exhibitors at Railtex and focus on areas of topical significance for the rail industry. There will also be three keynote addresses from senior industry figures.
- Project Update Theatre - The latest developments in the major rail projects
- The Platform - an interactive discussion forum. The Platform is a new interactive discussion forum where a panel of industry experts will lead various open discussions and invite audience participation.
- Networking - Railtex is the ideal platform to see and network with the industry professionals that you need to meet. Specific events include the Networking Reception, Networking Area and the Railtex Awards Dinner.
- Innovation - Over 400 exhibitors and thousands of products will be on display, demonstrating the very best in technology, equipment, systems and services for the rail market.
- The Yard – Supported by The Rail Plant Association, The Yard enables suppliers of large plant machinery to display products which cannot usually be featured on their stand.
- Railtex Awards – new at Railtex 2013. The Awards have been designed to recognise excellence within the organisations that exhibit at Railtex.
- The Recruitment Wall - Helping exhibitors to meet their recruitment needs with the skills of over 9,000 visitors. Visitors to the exhibition will be able to search exhibitor vacancies live and find their next career move.
- Rail Alliance Hub - Members of the Rail Alliance will be showcasing their products, services and innovations in a dedicated area of the exhibition.
- DDRF Hub - For the first time, members of the Derby & Derbyshire Rail Forum will form a Hub area, where they will exhibit alongside each other.
For more information click here
Click here to register
Date and time
- Start Date :
- End Date:
- Duration :
- 10:00 16:00 (Time Zone Sensitive)
- Type :
- Venue :
- Earls Court 2 Exhibition Centre
- Address :