The Academic Response to the Rail Technical Strategy
The railway industry's strategy to meet future technical needs will be published in December 2012.
- Where and how can academia engage with industry to deliver the Rail Technical Strategy (RTS)?
- How can existing research support the industry’s aims?
- Where are the opportunities for new technologies and ideas?
RRUKA will be holding a workshop structured around a number of breakout sessions relating to the main themes of the RTS.
The workshop aims to tease out the content of an RRUKA academia-led living position paper called ‘Academic research support for the RTS’. The paper will be developed shortly after the event and updated annually as research progresses and industry needs evolve.
More information including details of how to register can be found on the RRUKA website.
Date and time
- Start Date :
- End Date:
- Duration :
- 12:00 17:30 (Time Zone Sensitive)
- Type :
- Organiser :
- Rail Research UK Association (RRUKA)
- Venue :
- BIS Conference Centre
- Address :
1 Victoria Street
- Website: :
- Click Here to View Site