UK RAIL 2014
Revealing how future rail investment will be procured and delivered in 2014 and beyond.
Building of the success of the London Rail conference, the inaugural UK Rail event is 2 days of expert content and insight from key clients who are delivering and procuring major work.
UK Rail is the new and exciting home for the London Rail conference will bring you the same expert insight into projects now including those in London, the rest of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
The event will enable you to capitalise on the boom of UK rail projects and create an effective picture of what projects are in the pipelines. Ensure you know how the next generation of work will be designed, engineered and constructed.
Why attend UK Rail 2014?
- Hear from major clients including TfL, Network Rail, Crossrail and HS2 as they discuss their investment strategies
- Network with industry innovators and leaders from tier 1 contractors, tier 2, consulting engineers, architects and suppliers
- Pinpoint where the focus of investment will be: tracks, assets, stations or signaling?
- Share best practice from key current station projects and how the lessons can be applied to your work
- Gain insight into the extensive opportunities outside the South East, including new lines, asset enhancements and electrification of inter-city routes
Whatever the scale, location or stage of the project you are involved in, UK Rail will provide you with the commercial and technical knowledge to maximise your involvement in this highly active sector.
Michèle Dix, Managing Director, Planning, Transport for London
Peter Jenkins, Architect Director, BPD
Chris Binns, Head of Engineering, Network Rail
New this year includes:
- Stream sessions providing more in-depth insight from those leading developments
- Full 2 day event covering all the key areas of projects from their design to delivery
- More time for discussion with industry leaders and innovators
To receive a 20% discount off please quote UKRAIL_25_KTN
For more information visit UK Rail
Date and time
- Start Date :
- End Date:
- Duration :
- 08:20 17:30
- Type :
- Venue :
- Victoria Park Plaza, London