The time is right for innovative ideas and people to come together to capitalise on the opportunities available to us within the rail industry.
Show your interest in innovation in rail by joining this group.
- This enables the KTN and other people to see that you're interested in this topic, enabling easy contact with you to build partnerships and access expertise.
- The Transport KTN uses this group as a quick and easy mechanism to disseminate information and updates on developments in this area to people we know are interested. We will also first notify members of this group of any key dates, information or updates regarding the current Technology Strategy Board competition on Accelerating Innovation in Rail.
- Members can post news articles of interest, questions, and comments. These can be requests for partnership, topics for discussion, or highlighting industry news - whatever YOU think is interesting that you think other members and visitors to this group would be interested in reading about, commenting on or following up.
- All you have to do is register/join this group and sign up for notifications to stay updated.
Joining this group on the Transport Knowledge Transfer network will enable you to identify those with whom you may wish to work, and gives you an easy mechanism to identify and partner with others to access funds. But innovation and new ideas don't stop when funding is not on offer, and being a member of this group will ensure that you can stay at the forefront of what's happening.
Don't miss out - join this group today, post news articles, and use your profile to tell everyone else what you're offering!
- Post articles in the News Articles section, even if it's just a quick question or comment - all members of this group can do this. (If you don't see the "Create new blog post" button under the News Articles tab above, please email us so we can check your permissions).
- Join this group - we will disseminate new information and updates in the rail sector via this group first
- Make sure you've signed up to receive notifications - as soon as anything is posted on this group, you receive notification. You can edit the frequency of these in your settings.
- Keep your profile up to date, especially your "Skills and Interests" - this helps people know if they can contact you for partnering opportunities
- Make your profile public - this means that non-members can view your information, again increasing your professional reach. It also enables search engines like Google to index your information, so you show up on public searches
- Post news articles and personal blog postings, and comment on other posts - this ensures your name is at the forefront of people's minds when they are looking for partners, and increases your hit rate with search engines.
- Include tags and key terms when you post content - again, this will boost you up the search indices.
For more information on any of the Technology Strategy Board competitions, including any process queries, please contact the Technology Strategy Board hotline on 0300 321 4357 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
To find out more about building collaborations, finding business or research partners, and networking, please contact the Transport Knowledge Transfer Network
by email: email@example.com
by phone: 01793 686277 or 07971 503377.
NB Please note that the KTN reserves the right NOT to grant blogger permissions to members if we believe that this permission will be abused, and to revoke these permissions with no warning or notice if they ARE abused. We also reserve the right to remove inappropriate, defamatory, lewd, unintelligible or offensive posts.