The Technology Strategy Board is to invest up to £1m in feasibility studies to stimulate innovation and accelerate the development and deployment of new technologies likely to enhance production and asset reliability within the oil and gas sector.
The focus areas of the competition are:
Increasing recovery efficiencies
- Identifying, enhancing and understanding reservoir development
- Accessing reserves cost effectively
- Advanced drilling and extraction methods
- Production enhancing technologies (such as innovative boosting, enhanced oil recovery and advanced chemical technologies)
Improving asset integrity and extending life of offshore installations
- Condition monitoring techniques
- Advanced inspection methods
- Lifetime assessment methodologies
The competition opens on 25th June 2012, and full information on how to apply can be found via the Technology Strategy Board’s website.
Please below the presentations and attendee abstracts from the brokering event which was held on the 11th of June in Aberdeen.
Developing Innovation in Oil and Gas
No websites added just yet…
Developing Innovation in Oil and Gas hasn't added any of their social connections yet.